Carpe Diem Academy accepted Scholarship Programs
Step Up For Students supports students and families in building a stronger future through an education that fits their needs. This scholarship opens doors with tuition, transportation, and educational resources.
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC)
- Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES-EO)
- Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Unique Abilities (FES-UA)
- Hope Scholarship
- New Worlds Reading Scholarship
Scholarships for Educational Options
The Florida Tax Credit Scholarship (FTC) and the Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES-EO)
Send your child to the school that fits their needs. These scholarships provide financial assistance for private school tuition and related costs or for public school transportation. An example of who may qualify is a family of four with an income up to $111,000 annually.
- Covers the cost of private school tuition and related fees or public school transportation
- Available to eligible K-12 students
- Siblings of a funded FES-UA student
- $7,700 average amount awarded for private school scholarships
- $750 minimum awarded for transportation scholarships
- Eligibility is based on income or other qualifications*
*Students are eligible, regardless of income, if they are dependents of an active-duty member of the United States Armed Forces, including reservists; law enforcement officers; or a child currently in foster or out-of-home care.
Scholarships for Students with Unique Abilities
The Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Unique Abilities (FES-UA)
Personalize the education of your child with unique abilities. This scholarship is delivered as an education savings account (ESA) that you can direct toward a combination of programs and approved providers. This includes schools, therapists, specialists, curriculum, technology, a college savings account and more.
- Available to students age 3 through grade 12 or age 22, whichever comes first, who have a specific diagnosis
- $10,000 average award for an FES-UA scholarship
- Funds may be used for tuition and fees for a private school, homeschooling options, therapies, tutoring and more
Learn more here: https://www.stepupforstudents.org/scholarships/unique-abilities/
These scholarships provide financial assistance for private school tuition and related costs or for public transportation. The Hope Scholarship is available to K-12 grade public school students who have experienced bullying, assault, threats or other violent acts.
- Available to K-12th students with a qualifying incident
- $7,700 average award for private school scholarships
- $750 minimum for transportation scholarships
- Includes private school tuition and related fees or public school transportation
- Eligibility based on reported and documented incidents
New Worlds Reading Scholarship Accounts support your struggling K-5th grade child in becoming a stronger reader. This scholarship can be used for fees related to tutoring and literacy programs along with reading instructional materials, curriculum and more. Financial assistance is provided through a $500 education savings account (ESA).
- Funds may be used for part-time tutoring, summer and after-school literacy programs, instructional materials, curriculum and more
- Available to K-5th grade students
- $500 education savings account
- Eligibility based on the student’s performance on the English Language Arts (ELA) test during the prior year
The AAA Scholarship Foundation team has invested more than 18 years devoted to passionately advocating for the under-served, under-represented and academically disadvantaged members of our communities. Find out how you can easily transform your state taxes into AAA Tax Credits and change the future of a child in need.
More information can be found here: https://www.aaascholarships.org/parents/florida/